InterBay launches Bridging Finance Proposition, Rates From 0.44% Per Month
Jul 18 2017
InterBay Commercial, part of specialist lending group OneSavings Bank, has announced that from today it will now provide Residential and Commercial Bridging finance for property investors in a move that simplifies its product proposition. Rates start from 0.44% and are initially available through a selected broker panel and will incorporate its existing range of short term lending options.
InterBay’s bridging finance range is ideal for those borrowers who:
- Need to buy a new property or raise capital against existing BTL, HMO or Commercial property – quickly
- Plan to acquire or remortgage a residential property with the intention of refurbishing it, then refinancing onto a standard BTL/HMO mortgage or selling for profit
- Want to exit more expensive residential development finance upon completion of a project, giving them time to sell
InterBay’s Bridging product features:
- Rates from 0.44% per month
- Gross LTV up to 75% on residential investment property, 70% on commercial
- Term up to 18 months
- 2% arrangement fee, no ERC
- Fast, efficient service, including AIP within 4 hours
- Roll-up interest only, with daily amount charged on net initial loan plus fee
Darrell Walker, Head of Sales, Commercial, commented, “InterBay’s entry into the Bridging market has been keenly awaited, and with the backing of specialist lending group OneSavings Bank, we’re delighted to offer our new proposition in partnership with brokers who are experts within this field.”
Available through a limited broker panel, interested parties are advised to contact their InterBay BDM.