Submitting a Property Portfolio
Our Portfolio Submission Platform – developed through our partnership with software developers, eTech – allows intermediaries to quickly and easily send us information concerning their customers’ BTL portfolios.
Information can be uploaded using our submission template, which is available to download here. For more information on how to use the portal, please download our how to guide here or to find out more about our new process and Portfolio Submission Platform please click here.
We are reducing the documentation required for portfolio landlord applications. These changes are designed to simplify and speed up applications for portfolio landlords, aiming to provide a more streamlined process overall. See all changes here.
1) Register to use the BTL Hub
Before you can use our platform, you will need to register using the link below. You will be sent an authentication email once you have registered, and must click the provided link within two hours to confirm your registration. If not, you will need to start the registration process again.
Following verification, please allow up to 24 hours for your registration to activate before logging in and moving on to steps 2 and 3 below.
2) Essential Submission Forms
We require each of the following documents from Portfolio Landlords for all mortgage applications. Please download the forms below.
3) Get started with the Portfolio Submission Platform
Please fill out the form to gain access.
Before using the Portfolio Submission Platform
You need to confirm and agree to all of the information below before you are able to use the Portfolio Submission platform.
Please tick each statement once they have been confirmed and/or agreed to.
1. I have successfully submitted a full mortgage application to Interbay Commercial for the applicant(s) I intend to provide portfolio information for. Error: Please ensure you have confirmed the above statement and carried out any actions required
2. I understand that all requested portfolio information must be complete and correct, as there will be no opportunity to change this once submitted. Any changes to the portfolio details afterwards will require a new submission, delaying the mortgage application. Error: Please ensure you have confirmed the above statement and carried out any actions required
3. I understand that if an application is subsequently declined by the Bank then all fees payable are non-refundable. Error: Please ensure you have confirmed the above statement and carried out any actions required
4. I have been authorised by the applicant(s) to complete this submission on their behalf, all the information provided is true to the best of my knowledge, I have carried out the relevant identity checks and required certification, and I have seen all the originals of documents submitted in support of this submission. Error: Please ensure you have confirmed the above statement and carried out any actions required
5. I will only disclose the applicant(s) information to Interbay Commercial. I understand and have explained to the applicant(s) that their information will only be used to manage their accounts and, if requested, to inform them of products and services that may be of interest. I also understand and have explained to the applicant(s) that such information will not be disclosed outside of Interbay Commercial except: To credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other organisations who may record, use and give out information to other lenders and insurers. The information may be used to make assessments for credit and all types of insurance, for debt tracing and to prevent fraud and money laundering. To persons acting as agents of Kent Reliance under a strict code of confidentiality. To anyone to whom Kent Reliance transfers or may transfer its rights and duties. As required by law or regulation. Error: Please ensure you have confirmed the above statement and carried out any actions required
Thank you, please click Proceed to continue to the Portfolio Submission Platform
Please complete the above before proceeding further
*You must confirm all of the above before you can proceed!
For any technical issues with our Portfolio Submission Platform, please contact our software developers on the number below:
etech Service Desk Support
Telephone: 0333 1231417
Lines open Monday to Saturday 8am – 8pm
Sunday 9am – 1pm