Terms and Conditions Competition/Draw - MAB Conference - Plinko Game
- The Organiser of this competition (‘the Competition’) and Data Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and other applicable data protection law is OneSavings Bank plc or one of its subsidiaries (including but not limited to Kent Reliance for Intermediaries and Charter Court Financial Services Limited t/a Precise Mortgages), registered office Reliance House, Sun Pier, Chatham, ME4 4ET (‘the Organiser’), any correspondence in relation to the Competition should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Competition is open only to individuals over the age of 18 years who are currently working in the United Kingdom as a mortgage intermediary.
- The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
- Only one entry per person can be submitted.
- The Competition will open at 9:00am on Friday 21 October 2022 (the ‘Opening Date’) and close at 4.30pm on Friday 21 October 2022 (the ‘Closing Date’). Entries received after that time will not be considered.
- The Organiser does not accept responsibility for entries not submitted due to a technical fault of any kind.
- Three prizes are available:
- First Prize – 1 x £150.00, John Lewis Voucher
- Second Prize – 1 x £100.00, John Lewis Voucher
- Third Prize – 1 x £75.00, John Lewis Voucher OR £75.00 subscription for Bloom and Wild; (together the ‘Prizes’)
- Entrants should refer to the terms and conditions (see below) of the Prize provider before entering the Competition. The Organiser is not responsible for any issues relating to the booking or use of the Prizes.
(John Lewis Terms and Conditions)
(Bloom and Wild Terms and Conditions)
- Visit the Organiser’s stand at the MAB Conference; and
- Follow the instructions set on the Organiser’s Exhibition Precise Mortgages, Kent Reliance for Intermediaries & InterBay stand which will be located on location 53 in the exhibition hall; and
- Participate in the Plinko Board Game which involves attempting to drop 3 x pucks (1x branded Precise Mortgages, 1x branded Kent Reliance for Intermediaries & 1x branded InterBay) into the correct brand slot on the Plinko Board Game. Any pucks that land into the correctly branded slots will then receive the points that are displayed on the individual slot
- The winner for 1st Prize will be determined by the highest score achieved with the 3 x pucks
- If there is more than 1 entrant with the same highest score, then those entrants will be put into a prize draw and the winner selected by using a computerised random prize generator
- The winner for 2nd Prize will be determined by the second highest score achieved with the 3 x pucks
- If there is more than 1 entrant with the same second highest score, then those entrants will be put into a prize draw and the winner selected by using a computerised random prize generator
- The winner for 3rd Prize will be determined by the third highest score achieved with the 3 x pucks
- If there is more than 1 entrant with the same third highest score, then those entrants will be put into a prize draw and the winner selected by using a computerised random prize generator